|File Management System|
Class & Course
Fresh Flower Arrangement Advanced Course
|You can further enhance your skills of floral designs
|To: Applicants for Advanced Course
Since Advanced Course is a kind of preparatory training for Instructor Course, this course requires a high level of floral design concept as well as flower arranging skills. It is obvious that students who enroll in this course must have already completed the Intermediate Course offered by California Flower Art Academy. Since the level of students' flower decorating skills and techniques are getting closer to the that of professional artists in this course, students can learn and acquire a wide range and a variety of knowledge required as a floral artist.
The total amount of fee for attending all the lessons for the Fresh Flower Arrangement Advanced Course is $945.00 . However this amount does not include the fee for issuing the official certificate of completing this course. If you would like to know the fee for the certificate, please contact our administrative office at firstname.lastname@example.org
The under-mentioned wide range and variety of subjects will be learned.
1. Diamond Shape Corsage
2. Cross Shape Funeral Purpose Decoration
3. Dual "L" Shape Decoration
4. Plate Style Arrangement for Gift Purpose
5. "I" Shape Decoration
6. Waterfall Decoration
7. Bedemeyer・Biede Meyer called "Flower Cake"
8. Basic I Garden Style
9. Basic II Garden Style
10.Basic III Garden Wreath
11.Garden Style Round Shape
12.Spray Shape Decoration
13.Free Garden Style with "Kenzan"
14.Crossing Style using round container
15.Wall Hanging Decoration for Door Entrance
16.Round Garden Style Decoration
17.Book Style using encyclopaedia
18.Miniature Style with Cup & Saucer
19.Teapot Style with no Oasis
20.Decorative Vase Style
21.Oval Style with twig materials
(1) Certificate and final exam fee:
The fee for getting a certificate and taking the final exam for obtaining a certificate is not included in the above mentioned price and shall be separately charged.
(2) In order to obtain a certificate for completing the course, it is necessary to take the final exam after attending all the lessons and pass it.
(3) Only students who passed the final exam shall be considered to have satisfactorily completed all the requirements for the course.
(4) The information stated in this page (including the contents of curriculum and also the lesson fee) shall be subject to change. Students are requested to contact California Flower Art Academy to confirm the most current curriculum and also the lesson fee before enrolling in this course.
If you have any questions regarding the Advanced Course Curriculum, please do not hesitate to contact instructors or administration office of CFAA.
Mieko Martha Hirano
California Flower Art Academy
|For details about our school, visit http://www.california-academy.com|
|For any enquiry about our classes, contact email@example.com
|Copyrights© 2002 California Flower Art Academy All rights reserved.|